If voice search optimization isn’t in your SEO strategy, it’s time to make a change. Learn six approaches to Optimise SEO for voice search today and future.
- Focus on Long-Tail Keywords: Voice search queries are longer and more conversational than text searches. To Optimise SEO for voice search, concentrate on using precise long-tail keywords that match the types of questions people commonly pose when using voice search.
- Use Schema Markup: Schema markup is a part of SEO Tools that guides search engines to understand your website’s content better. When you add this to your site, it gives more information about your content, making your site show up better in voice search results.
- Optimise for Local Search: Because many voice searches through Google Assistant Voice are about specific locations, it’s crucial to get your website ready for local searches. Make sure to include precise details like your address, phone number, and business hours on your site. This way, people can find you quickly when they’re searching locally with their voice.
- Use Natural Language: Voice searches sound like people talking, so it’s smart to make your website content sound natural too. When you use everyday language, search engines like Google Assistant Voice get what you mean, and that boosts how often you pop up in voice search results.
- Focus on Mobile Optimization: Many voice search queries are performed on mobile devices, so it’s essential to Optimise SEO on your website for mobile. This involves making sure your website is responsive, fast, and easy to navigate on mobile devices using different SEO Tools.
In case you face any issues regarding SEO, you can contact us at Drool Monkey for any SEO services to optimise your website for voice searches.